CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 11 April 2013

Travelling Cat

I'm so happy Milo travels well and is a friendly cat.  Whenever I am away at my parents for the day, Milo comes with.  He happily climbs into his carrier and does alright in the car.  I do have to make sure he hasn't eaten beforehand, otherwise I tend to arrive at my parents with a neat pile of sick just inside the carrier door!  But otherwise he's brilliant.  He's not at all nervous when he's there, he's straight out of his carrier and over to the nearest person for some attention.  He'll quite happily explore the house, then snuggle down on a chair next to a radiator (I don't have radiators at home, so it's a novelty for him!).

I'm so happy he is so laid back about it all...certainly makes my life a bit easier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment